Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 2013 Ariella Arida is Iglesia ni Cristo cult member



Ewww. Now I feel disgusted.

Remember INC member Regine Angeles?
Remember INC member Yasmien Kurdi?
Now INC member Ariella Arida?

Do you think they are beautiful?

I don't think so.



I am not a fan of beauty pageants but I worry that Ariella Arida may bring a big embarrassment to our beloved country. Why? I fear the question and answer portion. Iglesia Ni Cristo cult members are close-minded. On their eyes, only INC members of the Manalo family are worthy enough of being saved and go to heaven. All of us who are non-INC members are destined to burn in hell.

Remember the Question and Answer portion with Shamcey Supsup?

Vivica Fox: Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why and why not?

Miss Shamcey Supsup: If I had to change my religious beliefs, I will not marry the person that I love because the first person that I love is God, who created me. And I have my faith, my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God too.


Now imagine that question being given to Iglesia Ni Cristo cult member Ariella Arida

Iglesia Ni Cristo members are well-known for enforcing their non-INC partners to be converted before getting married. INC members do not respect other people's beliefs. (remember when Iglesia Ni Cristo members beat up Pentecostal preachers on a debate?) Iglesia Ni Cristo cult members are also being dictated to whom should they vote during elections. Yes, INC members doesn't have a mind on their own in choosing their political leaders that the Manalo family and its officials have to pick politicians to vote for their members. How st*pid is that?

Shame on the cult of Iglesia Ni Cristo.

Shame on the Manalo family.

Thank you Michael Saquilayan for the heads up.







 • Know more about the Felix Manalo and Rosita Trillanes Rape Case:








5 comments:

  1. akala ko ba bawal sumali mga INC members sa mga beauty contests dahil sa pagsuot ng swimsuit..ayun kasi sabi ng exBF(INC member) q..

    ReplyDelete
  2. akala ko ba bawal sumali mga INC members sa mga beauty contests dahil sa pagsuot ng swimsuit..ayun kasi sabi ng exBF(INC member) q..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to learn about the religion of people, look at them and how they behave generally. Then you can safely say, that is how their religion has formed them. The INC? Look at these women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get out while you still can, Felix Manalo and his church is a cult preaching a false doctron, don't believe me? then read the bible and see what it has to say.

    ReplyDelete